Why should you sponsor a charity?
More than ever before New Zealand businesses are increasing their brand value with a charitable Corporate Sponsorship. They are focusing on staff engagement and social responsibility and above all seeing the inherent value of contributing to saving lives in the community.
2.6 MILLION NEW ZEALANDERS THINK MORE HIGHLY OF COMPANIES THAT SUPPORT CHARITIES AND WORTHY CAUSES
2.2 MILLION NEW ZEALANDERS FEEL MORE LOYAL TO A COMPANY THAT ALIGNS ITSELF WITH A CHARITY OR WORTHY CAUSE
EVERY MONTH 1.6 MILLION PEOPLE BUY PRODUCTS (OR AVOID BUYING) BECAUSE OF SOCIAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS
(Nielson Consumer & Media Insights and the Global Consumer Confidence Survey)
Increasingly competitive marketplaces' mean businesses must look for new ways to expose their brand values to their customers. A Corporate Sponsorship of a worthwhile charity is an effective way of achieving this.
Why choose to sponsor the Rescue Helicopters?
The Rescue Helicopter Service and brand is one of the most widely recognised and respected in New Zealand. New Zealand public and Reader's Digest voted the Westpac Rescue Helicopter Most Trusted Charity Brand for 2018.
We provide a vital and life-saving community service and we offer our Corporate Sponsors many opportunities to showcase their brand. Our operations are highly visible with a strong media profile and can furthermore offer a large range of multi-level sponsorship opportunities.
We want to work with you to save lives.
What benefits can we offer you?
We have a diverse and more importantly increasing range of benefits available to our Corporate Sponsors that can be tailor-made for your business. These include:
• Branding opportunities on the rescue helicopter (Westpac Rescue Helicopter in Canterbury, NZCC Rescue Helicopter on the West Coast)
• TV One’s exposure of the rescue helicopter and all its branding on national news 1-2x per month
• General media exposure (print and digital)
• Public exposure (the rescue helicopters are on missions in the public eye an average of 3 times per day)
• Potential branding opportunities at the new GCH Aviation Emergency AirCentre
• Opportunity for a launch of the partnership with media exposure
• Use of the Rescue Helicopter Service logo on all your own communications and publications to show your support
• Ability to organise a 'Meet the Crew' function
• Rescue Helicopter Service's presence at events
• Presence as a major sponsor on our website and social media
• Recognition in our donor communications
• A commemorative plaque/certificate recognizing your support of the Rescue Helicopter Service
• Invitations to our VIP events at the hangar with opportunities to host clients and staff members
• Receiving regular communications about the Rescue Helicopter Service's work
• Other personalised benefits suited to your organisation are negotiable
For any details on business sponsorship packages available, please contact:
Business Support Coordinator
021 986 984