The Canterbury West Coast Air Rescue Trust is proud to support the Road Traffic Accident Trauma Charitable Trust
The Road Traffic Accident Trust is holding a remembrance day on Saturday 3rd November that we are proud to support. Open to the general public, the day focuses on acknowledging all aspects of road traffic incidents.
Canterbury West Coast Air Rescue Trust CEO, Christine Prince will deliver a speech at the event in conjunction with other emergency service organisations.
This event is open to the general public and they invite you to join them as they:
- Acknowledge survivors and those who have tragically lost their lives
- Recognise and thank those involved in post-accident care and recovery
- Hear compelling speeches from witnesses, survivors, medical personnel, emergency services and those involved in post accident care and recovery
- Relay important road safety messages
- Present Canterbury Road Trauma Awards.
Our crew here at the air rescue service, unfortunately deal with a lot of road traffic accidents. Events such as this remind us all about how important road safety is.
Please visit www.roadtrafficaccidenttrust.org.nz for further information.