Ways to support the Service
We have many long-term supporters at the Canterbury West Coast Air Rescue Trust. They continue to support the service because they know that their donation helps fund a mission that serves those in the community that need it most. With more than 900 missions each year, the support of one mission makes a difference.
A major gift is a sizeable financial contribution made by an individual, family or charitable trust that supports the work of the Canterbury West Coast Air Rescue Service.
How you can support the service as a Major Donor:
- $5,000 for a lifesaving mission
- $10,000 for two lifesaving missions
- $15,000 for three lifesaving missions
- $20,000 for four lifesaving missions
- $14,500 for mandatory crew member training
- $26,460 for mandatory pilot training
Other ways to support the Service:
- In Memoriam - to celebrate a loved one’s life
- A living bequest – to help you witness the benefit of your gift
- A gift in lieu of presents for celebrations such as a birthday or wedding, or other celebration
We will work with you to ensure that your gift supports the efforts across Canterbury or the West Coast, and your donation is acknowledged appropriately, connecting you back to the crew and pilots as they complete their missions and training.
For more information, please contact:
021-166 – 4295